Save Your Home Chicago


Nafis “Nick” Noorali – Helps people stop their foreclosure auction dead in its tracks!

STOP Your Sheriff’s Sale & Get a Guaranteed Check Up To $20,000.00!

“Illinois politicians made this loophole for their own friends and families,” says this mortgage company insider and whistle-blower. But soon, it may disappear forever.

Dear Friend,

Let me ask you a question.  Does the thought of the County Sheriff forcibly entering your home – to remove you and your family keep you awake at night?

Are you stressing out about the County Sheriff showing up at your house with a moving crew and an 8-inch drill bit?

I’m here to tell you stop worrying.

My name is Nick Noorali.  I am a foreclosure alternative specialist.

What that means is, I only handle foreclosure situations for homeowners and nothing else.

I have worked on foreclosure cases in Chicagoland for over 18+ years.

This translates into personally helping hundreds of homeowners stop their sheriff’s sale immediately, dead in its tracks.

In fact, I once went through a divorce and was facing foreclosure on my own home.

I even wrote a book about it titled:  ‘Answers About Your Home In A Divorce.’


You see, I understand the stress you are under.  I get it.

You know what though?  Many people in Chicagoland are in the exact situation.

Stop loosing sleep.

As the age old adage goes – this too shall pass It always gets better.

You see, your mortgage company has the top legal team on their side.  But hold up!  You are about to even the playing field.

Now you have the secret to stopping your foreclosure sale- 100% GUARANTEED FOR FREE!

This means you will never pay a dime out of pocket.  Now you will have more time in your home to figure things out.

We Help by Protecting Real Homeowners

Here is what Brad Ross of Naperville, IL had to say:

“I thought what you promised couldn’t be for real, but I had nothing to lose, so I called.  It was the best decision I could have made. I got much better help from you, then I would have from a high priced lawyer.  You stopped my sheriff sale for FREE!  I got much more time in my home, my debt was forgiven and got a check for $20,000.00.  You are heaven sent!” 

You see, by having more time to carefully consider your options, you too, can make a better choice.

The National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan is FREE!

My Mission To You Is:

  1. Help you stop foreclosure by informing you of your options when facing foreclosure.
  2. Stop your wages from being garnished and keep your bank account from being frozen.
  3. Help you secure a cash incentive up to $20,000.00 to assist in avoiding foreclosure

Too Good to Be True?

As attractive as this all sounds, our experts tell me that 1 out of 3 people reading this website will respond.

Although that’s OK with me from a business standpoint, it still bothers me personally.

I know how much homeowners in your situation can benefit from my service.

I read their letters, I talk to them personally when we meet, and hundreds each year tell me that calling and getting help for free was the best decision they have ever made.

Because of this, I just hate the thought of you losing your home, due to some error or omission in my explanation of this service.

That is why I held a special brainstorming session with a group of our people just try to figure out why you might say “no” to this FREE offer to stop your sheriff sale and get paid in the process.

After several hours, it boiled down to three questions:

  1. Is this too good to be true?
  2. I’m behind on lots of mortgage payments and upside down, so why would the bank pay me?
  3. If I am not paying you – how do you get paid for helping me stop my foreclosure?

First, I can assure you this offer is true as God’s sunrise.  If you give me 1% of your confidence – I will provide the other 99% when we meet.

You never pay me a dime – so what do you really have to lose?

Secondly, why would the bank pay you?

You see by using foreclosure avoidance laws, I can negotiate an incentive, for up to $20,000.00 from your mortgage company.

This means you will ABSOLUTELY GET PAID even though you may owe more than your home is worth or are behind on payments.

Third, because of the Mortgage Debt Relief Act enacted by congress, I get paid directly from your mortgage company.

In turn, you and everyone in the County benefits when foreclosures are kept at a minimum.

Do Not Shred Money That is Rightfully Yours

I want to help you cure this problem once and for all, only if you want the FREE help.

There are many homeowners in Chicagoland who need assistance; I am currently limited in the number of homeowners I have time to work with.

The longer you wait the less likely I can help you.

Get More Information On How To STOP Your Sheriff Sale!

Call Now 24 Hour Pre Recorded message 630-300-1499

Call 24 Hr Pre Recorded Message 630-300-1499




Charles Rutenberg Realty

3135 Book Rd

Naperville IL 60564